Shelfari Shelf

Monday, February 24, 2014

Reboot or Return?

While my hobbying time hasn't diminished too much in the past couple months, it has been a huge negative to have to use my smart phone as a camera.  So I decided to put the blog on hiatus for a little while.  That time period has ended, since the wife and I were able to get a great deal on a Nikkon camera.  It probably helps that i also recently lost my job and will be able to fill my days with more home oriented projects.  Over the next few weeks I will be posting both projects that I have recently worked on and projects that are taking up a wee bit much space and will be moving over to ebay to find a new home.  A lot of the newer stuff is more Horus Heresy oriented,though I have added a bit more to my Ultramarines chapter as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment