Shelfari Shelf

Tuesday, July 23, 2013

Illic Nightspear


 As a big fan of Eldar Rangers, I had to add Illic to my collection.  My first Eldar army was an Alaitoc one, and though I don't like to repeat army colors when I paint new armies, I do still love Alaitoc.  However, I chose to paint up Illic as if he were from Altansar.


I kept the same brown palette as I use on the mud bases, and then used P3 dark greens to paint the camouflage cloak. The red is the same as the Alatansar colors I've been using.  For the way stone Illic is standing on, I chose to just use greys, it is layers of Dawnstone and Administratum Gray.


 Illic's rifle is Abaddon Black, with a high light of P3 Coal black.  I used P3 Khardic Flesh and Midlund Flesh.  While I like this model a lot, I will probably use the Autarch I have more often.


No comments:

Post a Comment