Shelfari Shelf

Tuesday, March 26, 2013

Ultramarines Librarian

 This model took me quite a while to build.  I started out using bitz from the Grey Knight's terminator boxed set.  Building the majority of the model and leaving off the shield arm.  At the time, I had a Grey Knight head on the model. 

 When i got my hands on the Dark Angels Terminator boxed set, I added the shield arm.  Then after some deliberations, swapped out the head for the hooded Dark Angels head.

 I painted the model using my regular Ultramarine's palette.  Then applied a water slide transfer using  Testors Decal Set.  I can see now, I need to go back and paint over the carrier film for a better finish.  More work to backlog.

No comments:

Post a Comment