Shelfari Shelf

Sunday, October 7, 2012

Second Chapterhouse Jetbike

The second jetbike from Chapterhouse is now finished. I've been doing these one at a time, and will add one more and the attack bike variant as well. This one came together fairly easy, however I had a bit of trouble with one of the hands holding the handle bars. It broke during assembly, but was glued back in place with no problem.
This jetbike model is the squad meltagunner. I posed the marine holding it in a cradled position to add some motion to the model. This time I used the Chapterhouse base rather than the a GW flying base, though they don't fit quite as well.
For the painting of the model, I stuck with the same colors I have been using from the new GW paint range. The only difference is that I have replaced the old GW Boltgun metal with the new Leadbelcher.

No comments:

Post a Comment