Shelfari Shelf

Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Eldar Rangers

For my Altansar allies, I was torn between Dire Avengers and Rangers for the troop choice. Both are good units, and I might end up getting the Dire Avengers down the road, but I wanted to have at least one unit besides the HQ in the force that was representative of the craftworld.
I painted the red with layers of Khorne Red, Mephiston Red and Evil Sunz Scarlet. The Coats were done with a layer of Dark Angels Green and a Highlight of Warpstone Green. The yellow is done with Averland Sunset, Yriel Yellow and Flash Gitz Yellow.
Rangers have always been my favorite Eldar unit, at one time I had an Alaitoc army even. So I'm glad I was able to include them in the allies force. Next up for the Eldar, comes the Swooping Hawks. But first, get ready for some Dark vengeance!

No comments:

Post a Comment