Shelfari Shelf

Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Grey Knight Dread Knight Part Two



I decided to use the painting of the Dread Knight as a reward for finishing the rest of my Grey Knights, so I have saved it for last. I followed the same painting schemes for this model as I had for the other Grey knights, with only a couple of differences.



The sword is painted with a base coat of Regal Blue, followed by coats of P3 Meridius Blue, Arcane Blue and an extreme highlight of Underbelly. The black was done with coats of Chaos Black, P3 Coal Black and a highlight of Codex Grey.



On the base, I added some chaos bits, and left them in a bit more raw state. The armour plate was painted with coats of P3 Cryx Base, Cryx Highlight and Underbelly. The staked skulls were base coated with Boltgun Metal, Devlan Mud, Chainmail, and P3 Hammerfeld Khaki and Menoth Base coat. The silver is Boltgun Metal, Asurmen Blue and Chainmail. The gold is Dwarven Bronze, Devlan Mud, Shining Gold and Burnished Gold.

No comments:

Post a Comment