Shelfari Shelf

Sunday, March 18, 2012

Second Mantis Warriors Squad



The second tactical squad was built along the same lines as the first, with the same bitz from the Death Company and Tactical Marine boxed sets. Again, the sergeant is built with the bolter that has a strap on it, but otherwise the models all have bolters, grenades and pouches.



I'm really liking the paint scheme and green shade I've chosen for the Mantis Warriors. While I wasn't sure of the brightness of the green, now I'm sure it is. The chapter insignia is still tricky for me, but I am enjoying trying.



With the Tactical squads finished for this army, I am looking forward to working on the two Vanguard squads that round out this force. First though, a limited edition models waits on the horizon.

No comments:

Post a Comment