Shelfari Shelf

Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Imperial Armour Aeronautica

When stopping into my local Games Workshop the other night, I was lucky enough to find that the store had a copy of Imperial Armour Aeronautica in stock. The manager was holding it for someone else, but that person was gracious enough to let me have it. Which is how I can write this review. There are three parts to the books. The first is the rules, broken down by army, for all of the Forge World flyers, anti-aircraft vehicles and anti-aircraft stationary weapon systems. The second section has the fluff for the Scourging of Kerrack, which is a small version of the campaigns in any of the other IA books. The third part are scenarios and rules for playing the Scourging of Kerrack as a campaign. The rules are what they are, and I am too new to 6th edition to make any judgement calls on them. But the other two sections are well done, and being a fighter jockey, I'm exciting to wrangle someone into playing the scenarios. Like all of the IA books, it is not a must have, but worth it for the collector, and flyers fan.

No comments:

Post a Comment