Shelfari Shelf

Friday, February 5, 2010

Beginnings, Books and Warhammer

For a long time now, I have been claiming lack of a personal computer to forestall a friend from blogging. Today I remedied that situation - happy early Birthday to me - and figured I would give it a go. Mainly I'll be posting about books - highlighted through the above shelfari bookshelf. Check the site out, feel free to browse through my shelf, it doesn't have everything I've read on it yet, but eventually it will. I'm not currently reading anything either, having not seen anything demanding I buy it at the store, and a blizzard hovering over the DC Metro area has stopped me from taking that trip to the main branch of the library in my county. I will also post pics of modelling projects as I complete them and possibly some work in progress shots. I don't consider myself to be a great painter, but I like to think I have a high tabletop standard (as opposed to competition standard). Anywho, I'm also going to see about making a gallery of models I've done, including my massive Ultramarines army, and some work in progress stuff. More to come tomorrow. Cheers for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment