Shelfari Shelf

Monday, January 31, 2011

Hordes Legion of Everblight Ebay Auction



For those of you interested in Hordes, specifically Legion of Everblight, I have decided to Ebay my Legion army. I've done this for two great reasons, the first being I had to spend an exorbitant (for my modest income) amount of money to fix my car recently. The other reason, and probably the more pertinent one, is just that I haven;t played the game in over a year and it isn't the same now that Mark 2 is out. I would have to spend over $100 just to play again. And that is $100 I would rather spend on Forge World goodness. If anyone is interested in the army, check out the auction:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=150556693742&ssPageName=STRK:MESCX:IT

There is a link in the auction to a gallery of pics of all of the models.

Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment