Shelfari Shelf

Sunday, April 17, 2011

Executioner's Second Tactical Squad



Today I have the first half of my second Executioner's tactical squad done. I used the same painting schemes for the grey, silver and gold. One thing I feel like I need to play with though, is an ink wash for the grey, either a black or blue wash, so I will probably try that with my next group.



I opted to build a multimelta in this squad, though great for anti-tank, and in boaring situations, anti-bulkhead duties, I really went with it for those reasons and a lack of plasma cannon bitz in my personal bitz horde.



AFter the fact I realised that i need to repaint the sergeant's head gold to indicate his veteran status. I also needed to go back with a micron pen and add some writing on another models purity seals.

No comments:

Post a Comment