Shelfari Shelf

Sunday, March 27, 2011

Executioners Ironclad



This is the first of two Ironclads I intend to build for my Executioners army. With a focus on boarding action scenarios, they are ideal for the close quarters fighting that would take place. Also, they fit the strong close quarters theme of the Executioners as well.



I used the same painting schemes as I did for the other Executioners, taking inspiration from the IA:10 Executioners' dreadnought depicted therein. I choose to use the dreadnought close combat weapon and seismic hammer as the weapon choice, with meltagun and heavy flamer so that it can take on an anti-infantry and anti-armor role if necessary.



Finally, the base is a tech themed base from Armorcast to add to the shipboard look of the Executioners.

No comments:

Post a Comment