Shelfari Shelf

Monday, May 16, 2011

Ultramarines 8th Company



Of all of the elements in my Ultramarines army, I feel like my 8th company is the most raw. For one thing, it contains models from my first Ultramarines army. They have been repainted a couple of times, but are still around. I also wanted to add more jump pack assault squads, so that there are six now, instead of the three I used to have. I still wanted to have non-jump pack assault squads for drop pod assault purposes. Another element that needs tweaking are the bases, not all of them have the black rims, and some are grey, some are brown. Future projects there will keep me busy with the Ultramarines for a while. In the meantime, enjoy the photostream, it has more 8th company picks of each squad.

No comments:

Post a Comment