Shelfari Shelf

Sunday, January 1, 2012

Gav Thorpe's Deliverance Lost



I was pleasantly surprised when i went into my local GW after Christmas and saw Deliverance Lost for sale. I was under the impression that it wouldn't be out until January. So quite naturally, I greedily scooped it up and added it to my purchases. Gav Thorpe is the author, and the story picks up immediately after Raven's Flight. This novel gives the reader the back story for Corax, how he liberated Lycaeus and brought Khiavar into the fold of the Imperium, and how Corax met the Emperor. At the same time, this is the story of how the Raven Guard attempts to rebuild after Istvaan and the problems they have. For Raven Guard fans, this is a must read. Ditto for Horus Heresy fans. Even as a stand alone novel, this is a great read.

No comments:

Post a Comment